Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Just a thought: When to Stand up for your purpose in life!

So, I have been in this area now for a little over ten years and somehow I always thought that my life would be different from what it is now! Heck I always thought that by now I would be well into my modeling career, degree in law, have work for Vogue, W, Elle as an editor, traveled to Europe to visit all of the couture houses, Makeup Artist/Stylist,  boutique owner, kids, husband, dog, get away beach house and a home somewhere in upstate NY!

Oh well so not true, so what do you! Do you just throw in the towel and submit to the everyday norms of life or do you keep pushing in belief that one day your dreams will come true? At what age do you stop pursuing your dreams and conform to the every day 9-5 life, movies and a dinner, occasional dinner party on the weekend, vacation once a year, 401k, health and dental plan and the hustle and bustle of everyday life?

 Those were the thoughts that I had this morning while getting ready for work!

I believe that it is true we are were we are in life due to decision that we have made to get to the point were we are.

Life will only do to you what you will allow it to do. I see so many people including myself with big dreams, but or they pursuing them to the level that they should obviously not are else they would definitely be further than they are now.

Somehow I have to break my comfort zone and press on and give it that 100% so that I may live my life with the intended purpose that I was put on this earth for!

Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment