Thursday, April 22, 2010

Vintage Vintage Vintage!!! I luv Vintage!!!!!!


 Surfing the web is a beautiful thing. Especially when you are able to find amazing websites!!!!!!!!! I am a vintage junkie and it is a must that I make my way over to Finials Antiques. This Sunday April 25, 2010 from 11-5pm. Finials Antiques will be offering discounts ranging between 10 and 50 percent, depending on the item. Too cute!!! Finials Antiques is located at 3813 Livingston Street, Washington DC 20015. Check out the website you may find something that you like!!!!
http://www.finialsantiques.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for helping to spread the word on our sale! We thought your readers might like to know that because we may get significant rain this weekend, we may have the sale on the following Sunday, May 2, as well. For an update, please check our website or Facebook page. Thanks again for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for updating me on the sales! So sorry that I am just now replying back. I have been extremely swamped:(!

    I hope that your sale was a success and I will definitely check out your Facebook page!

    Again thanks for also checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete