Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Affirmation Spot!!

Affirmations are the best! In a world of so much negativity, everyone needs a little push to help motivate their mental! Please check out the Affirmation Spot and make sure that you sign up to receive your daily affirmations! http://theaffirmationspot.wordpress.com/

Posted: 01 Feb 2010 08:14 PM PST

Here are a few Tuesday affirmations to keep your week rolling along towards happiness and success.
  1. Tuesday is MY day! I keep Monday’s momentum going and set myself up for an awesome week!
  2. I am putting my stamp on this Tuesday. Big things are brewing for me today!
  3. Tuesday is MY day! When Monday stumbles Tuesday is my chance to start again!
  4. Tuesday is MY day! It’s my day to capitalize on Monday’s momentum and I DO!
  5. Tuesday is MY day! I keep the momentum going after a stellar Monday!
  6. Tuesdays are my day! I am move forward while my competition recovers from the negative Monday they created in their minds.
  7. This is the only Tuesday I get this week and I intend to make the most of it!
  8. Tuesday represents second chances and today I make the most of my second chances!
Stay inspired!
Ray
2010 Affirmation
“2010 is MY year! This is the year I break free! This is the year I break through! This is the year I break out!”

No comments:

Post a Comment