Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Latest Thrift Finds!

Ughhhhhh the weather is so yucky here in Maryland! Woke up to yet another snow storm!!! This deserves a thumbs down seeing as how it has totally ruined my thrift store weekend. Oh well nothing stops a thrifter, so I decided to share with all of my fellow blogger's my latest thrift store finds.

The first is my Faux Fur 1980s "SASSON New York - Paris" black with dark maroon and green strips down the arm section.  The Faux Fur on this coat is too die for, so plush! I absolutely luv this coat, SO FREAKIN FAB!

I have been searching for a pair of  long maroon gloves with a little bow at the end of the arm and a pretty cashmere scarf to go with.

It will be too cute can't wait for my coat to make its big debute!!!!!!!!

What do you think? So FAB right!!!!!!!!!!!


My second thrift store find was a wool, double breasted, suede collar,  brown plaid pea coat, made by "Fashioned by Bromleigh." This coat dates back to around the middle 1960's to the late 1970's! It has a pleat going down the back with a belt crossing. Tailored to Perfection!

After doing some research on my new find, I found out that the designer of this Fab Coat was European!  These coats were imported from Europe and tailored to meet "Americans Taste!" 
 I have to tell you I received so many compliments on this coat!!!!! What do you think guys!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment