Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Little Morning Laughter

Good Morning Peeps!

As I am typing this you guys should know that I am looking over my glasses at all of  this foolishness!


Now I do not know what this man was thinking when he strolled into American Idol with this mess but I just had to re-post it. Many of you may have already seen this video and it is hilarious! The funny thing about all of this and you have to admit is that I really do believe that this song will become a hit and many of you will be partying it up singing, " Giddy Up, Pants On The Ground, Pants On The Ground"!

Heck I can see it now the Pants On The Ground Dance! loL! It will probably be a combination of the superman, stanky leg, and whatever other mess that these folks have made up.

Oh Gosh you have got to love this! " Pants on the Ground!!!!!!!!

Please Keep Up The Prayers For Haiti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.yele.org 

ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment